Pages

A MINI SHOOT AT THE OFFICE....

Hi darlings ,how have you all been?i hope you all are taking the necessary health measure against contacting Ebola? The Lord would protect us all..
I took a few pictures of my colleagues at work and thought to share with you all.
I think i still have a very long way to go .slowly but surely.



























Beautiful pictures i Think?
 I had so much fun taking this pictures .
Big shout out to Fifi ,Chuks ,Nana ,Jessica and  Sola  for finding time out of your very busy schedule
Yes we can work but we also love to play ..
HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!












































Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Wait o.... Was it during working hours you girls were taking pics???? Calling your supervisor now!!!! Lolll

    Nice shoots though...



    http://chloesmakeover.blogspot.nl/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @chloes makeover: Many thanks for calling, they will all get queried. Trust me...Wobish!!!

      Delete
  2. AWWWW...PRETTY LADIES...U GUYS ARE BALLING IN THAT OFFICE OH..WHEN ARE THEY RECRUITING?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I like the no filter and laid back atmosphere... You can tell it was fun taking them too, lol!
    Slowly but surely, you have come a long way girl! I'm proud of you and your commitment. Continue to develop yourself and learn more tips that will make you a seasoned pro in no time. Cheers!
    P.S. Who can pick me out from the ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pis Koko. u all look good. but i hp it was break time u guys did the shots. Nice shoes Chuks,Fifi looking good,Shola nice top,Jessica nice dress,n my darling Nana Chai. The glamorous Koko.

    ReplyDelete