Pages

Nana's pool birthday party

Just when i thought my life was becoming boring ,Nana my friend and colleague told me she was having a pool party to celebrate her birthday .I was so excited by now you all should know how i like water ,even though i cannot swim .
We had so much fun ,everyone there seemed to be very friendly too ..
i took lots of pictures
Shout out to  Ndubisi he also assisted me too .
Enjoy.
i and the celebrant

celebrant and kele


kele

nana and kele

Ndubisi

nana and chuks doing whatever lol

chuks,jessica,uche,nana

chuks,jessica,uche,nana {dnt remeber d names of the ladies at  both ends}

me oh!


sexy nana

such booty


nana


me


yankie boy Ndu

Ndu


fionaaa


sola baby

nana and friends

nana,kele and friends ..that girl is tall yo!








booty!!!!


sola baby

dips!!!






birthday gal

group photo







we turnt up!!!
kisses and hugs!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. So i missed once again. Happy Birtgday Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that ass.....Ndubisi seemed to enjoy the women oooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food at this venue was excellent, as was the service, many of our friends from team building events still rave about it. My wife and I highly recommend this venue.

    ReplyDelete