Pages

JUNE SALON DAY OUT!

HEY GUYS!
You all know that i am natural right? as in no relaxers ...remember i shared with you all my big chop..don't tell me you have forgotten? ok click here
so i was just at my desk at work oh when my friend doyin sent me an invite to a salon day out for naturals  so i attended with my friend Laide  of fluxbridge services i had blogged about  her .she is a fabulous cook check it out here .
It was a profound moment ..i saw amazing naturalist's  i even saw Berry Dakara check out her blog  here..i could literally feel my ovaries jumping for joy ...
Enough of my excitement lol lets see the pictures i took....





































It was so exciting seeing amazing natural hair and learning how beautiful it can be styled and maintained ..
what do you guys think?
Have a fabulous week ahead..


Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. THAT was YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I figured you out from the angle of the pictures :p

    I want your camera! :D Fashi, after seeing your pictures, I ain't putting mine up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhehe yesh dat was me lol!put ures up jo lets see

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwwhhh very lovely........natural all the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work..keep encouraging and motivating us..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess my darlin ..Nigerian hair can grow oh

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for the next outing. I would surely rock my afro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahan and you didnt tell me :(
    And it looks like it was alot of fun o
    Great pictures too.
    You must take me for the next one o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midemi dere is another coming up on the 28th ..[NATURALS IN THE CITY] i wld invite u...no vex ehhh

      Delete
  6. Very nice event going on here! I love the various natural hairstyles I saw. What is the product being marketed and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice event going on here! I love the various natural hairstyles I saw. What is the product being marketed and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ur hair is growing really fast. Please what is your secret

    Belledazzy.com

    ReplyDelete