Pages

My wish list!!!

Hey guys!how is your week coming ?
A girl can dream abi?ok here is my wish list ,the things i wish i can afford lol!
i would put a pictures and explain why i need them ....

1.Miss KG Daphne White Jewelled Foot Bed Sandals
it cost  £55 ermmmm just for a slippers?how can i afford it lol!anyways you can get it here if interested
2.New Look Wide Fit Waiter White Slingback Heeled Court Shoes
it costs £17.99 very affordable for me i would get it soon .you can get it here if your interested.
3.White Ankle Strap Peeptoe Buckle Block Heel Sandals
This days i am so in love with white shoes if only the muddy roads would allow me be great lol.it cost £19.99 which i find affordable .you can get yours here .



4.ASOS CURVE Exclusive Kimono Dress With Lace
I love this one ..but it costs £40.00 am like kilode! let me wait and pray it goes on sale lol!you can get it here .
5.ASOS CURVE Exclusive Premium Shift Dress In Lace
This is one heck of a dress that i totally love ...the sad part is that it cos a whopping £65.00 so I'm going to pass lol .see it here
6.Ray-ban Cat-Eye Glasses
I have crave for this glasses for years it costs £131.00 so this isn't a go area lol..i hope my brothers from Aba would be inspired by this piece and create something just like this lol..you can get it here here


7.Nikon SB-910 SPEEDLIGHT
This is one of my profound desires ..you can get this on jumia for ₦ 86,795..see it here
8.Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
All i can say is hmmmm and that God would do this for me  and for my business.it goes for $1,886.95 .see it here
I am done!
these are my wish lists and what do you think about them .
which do you have or like?
Please comment.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. i love d slippers and block heel sandals so maybe i should join in d dreams. zzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, ikr... And yes, u sure r allowed to dream... All I want in ur list is the Nikon! Oton.... My own list is very loongg.. Lol...👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. gimme the nikon and d slippersss

    ReplyDelete