Pages

How i spent my weekend!

Hey guys !How did your weekend go?
Mine  was totally fun-filled
i  went to work on Friday after work i went with a friend to her friend's uncle burial lol,i know i am mogbomoya i love parties .
Then on Sunday after church  i hung out at yellow chilli with my Natural haired sisters .Their  food is amazing and quite affordable .










Please ignore the picture quality it was taken with my samsung s4 zoom and my BB q10.
Now tell me how did your weekend go?
Mine was amazing!
Hugs and kisses.


"Mogbomoya" -A Yoruba slang for an uninvited guest at an event or party.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Minister of enjoyment. I want to eat that soup, it looks very yummy

    Belledazzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyment queen. Pictures came out beautiful.......lookig forward to more outings😊

    ReplyDelete