Pages

Yes!you can be a Naturalista and still be flashy!


I know you must be tired of hearing this .but hey calm down and read lol!
i and some of my close friends decided to make a conscious effort in growing our natural hair the way God made it.and i tell you it has been an amazing journey ,sometimes you come out in the morning looking all amazing like dis picture below
i had to close my eyes for that extra diva effect hahhah!
and sometimes maybe i get to tired to braid my hair over night i come out looking like one hot bag of mess lol just like this picture below
yes i was frowning because i knew i looked horrible lol!
all the same it has been an amazing journey and my joy is always when i hear "wow you have motivated me to grow my hair because the way you carry it is so beautiful" or when i hear "i never knew our hair could be this beautiful naturally" deep down in me i feel fulfilled (hope i am not sounding to deep lol)
today i am sharing the pictures of my amazing friends who rock the hell out of their natural hair  and i hope with this i would be able to inspire you all..
isn't this more than perfection?

this hair gives me life!

Amazing hair with a pretty face!


Amazing TWA

beautiful roots!


one word-fresh!

Are you pondering what i am pondering?

Glamorous me 
hair off!
say cheese!
pweety
side view
elegant!


the smile is everything!

What do you all think?do you have any questions?feel free to ask .....
like i always say "feed your hair and it would grow"
hugs and kisses !

Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Waoooo! I love dis. Hw long will it tk me 2 gt der?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'd like to know what products to use to grow the hair back since I took it all off and my hair is really low

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chopping off my relaxed hair was the best thing I've ever done for my hair! I'm so loving my hair right now, never believed I would feel so good with my natural hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that you can be natural and still look fab, but I question whether one needs a full face of makeup in order to BE fab? I've never been one for a lot of makeup, and prefer to look natural. A lot of people, especially at work, will say that I don't wear makeup, which isn't true at all. 95% of the time, I do have makeup on, but I look like myself.

    This is not to knock anyone who likes a full face everyday. We all have our things, and someone's might be makeup, and mine might be food, glorious food :p

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh i think u look amazing even though ure make up is light......every one has the things they like my happens to be..painty painty lol

      Delete
  5. I agree that you can be natural and still look fab, but I question whether one needs a full face of makeup in order to BE fab? I've never been one for a lot of makeup, and prefer to look natural. A lot of people, especially at work, will say that I don't wear makeup, which isn't true at all. 95% of the time, I do have makeup on, but I look like myself.

    This is not to knock anyone who likes a full face everyday. We all have our things, and someone's might be makeup, and mine might be food, glorious food :p

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Alice. Can't wait for my TWA to get to the big Afro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies, una BFs & Hubbies go love una DIE for this move oh! All those synthetic hair causes distraction most times & get in a Man's way when he is performing his earthly duties. Again, it's a huge waste if money that could be used to push other useful things in life. Kudos to you all on this wise & organic decision. So loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, im natural too and loving it. Nice one Alice

    ReplyDelete