Pages

HOT TREND ALERT!!! BRAIDS


Hello Fashionistas !
Behold. The gurus of fashion & hairstyles have officially declared braids the biggest hair trend for 2014
I do not think i am the only one loving the braid trend
from twist to box braid to kinky braids to Marley and Havana twist.
they are so in .
I personally like it because it is a beautiful and easy  way to look glam and  my natural hair can easily blend into the kinky braids texture  .
so today i bring you pictures of i and my fabulous friends  and celebrities rocking all kinds of braid trend .













what do you guys think?
do you like the braid trend ?
How do you style your braids? Are you wearing them down, flat or rocking a bun. Either way don't forget to MOISTURIZE!

Love and kisses



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I de look d pretty faces tho. Forget d braids abeg. Nice tho😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some braids anytime anyday,D last braids I did dealt with my front hair,still love them braids anyway,especially urs Koks!*winks*

    ReplyDelete