Pages

SOBELICIOUS BIRTHDAY DINNER!!!!!

Yesterday was my girls birthday
and we all had dinner at Marcopolo restaurant to celebrate it
it was great dining and gisting with my gals
i wish Gloria the best and pray God blesses all her endeavors
as usual i took amazing pictures
Enjoy!


























































we had so much fun!
i do not know why the pictures refuse to rotate though ..kindly tilt your head a little.
Have a fabulous week !


















Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. You are just a nawty child! We should tilt our head abi? I was already doing that, left right, left right, I said let me just get to the comment section and blast this girl for stressing me....


    Anyways, lovely pictures! And as usual, I had a fun night! Always always fun with my best girls.


    www.chloesmakeover.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice darling, but you sha want my neck to fall off oh! Lol. Love you plenty. You made my day. And my fellow Vain vampire Doyin, thanks for yesterday and I loved my presents. You girls are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm!! Exactly what chloe said, you really stressed me. I had to zoom, moving my phone left and right to get better view of the pictures. Lovely pics! I'm sure you gals had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete