Pages

MY HEALTHIER OPTIONS-Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys i recently started eating clean and exercising  . i intend carrying you all along in this journey of mine
and on  how i try to make healthier decisions on what i eat and generally how i live my life.i would call this (My healthier options)

Yesterday i made this yummy salad dressing and i thought  to share with you all




All it takes is 5 simple ingredients {. Also if you have a mini processor you’ll need it because it will help make this whole process easier i used a spoon to smoothing mine though .
Got five minutes? Then I suggest you make this healthy salad dressing for sure!

INGREDIENT

Very ripe avocado pear
a spoon of natural honey
black pepper (depends on how you love pepper)
Lemon
a pinch of salt
a spoonful of olive oil

DIRECTION
Put all the ingredient in a bowl and stir till smooth (you can also use a food processor would come out smoother)
Keep in an airtight container for at least a week (maybe longer!)

i mixed mine with my veggies and mackerel as a filling for my pita wrap
tastes so good.
 let me know what you think and send me pictures if you try this out  ...
hugs and sliced apples!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Clean eater, welldone o o! Please make some for me too! Beside I need some avocado for my hair as well...

    www.chloesmakeover.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea,i think this is actually what a lifestyle blog should be like ..can u kindly let us in on your weight loss journey too i think we would learn a thing or two....
    IJEOMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. am definitely trying this..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete