Pages

DOYIN"S BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!


Hi darlings, how did your sallah break go?I had so much fun, would share pictures much later.
 Last-week Saturday was my friend Doyin @ Chloe"s makeovers birthday. it was celebrated at DV8 club on the island we had so much fun  ..
I took lots of pictures ...Enjoy!

































We had a blast !
What do you guys think? please drop a comment...
follow me on twitter and instagram@biggestmecche and on keek @alicekingsley1 .
be good guys.be true to yourself and keep doing you...winks.


Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. We all looked stunning! And u put our bum bum pictures too! Alice I go flog you! (Laughing) good job sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth to the last picture: pls may I knw why the girl's breast is that sharp.... The guy is being careful so that his hands won't get sliced....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lols @ sharp boobs.. Lovely pix tells a stry of a fun bash indeed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures bt it was so hard to find you...I like d bombom pix*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a blast! So much fun. Lovely pics Ali! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors...luv doyins hair! Nice pictures just nt so cool there are nt many of u in the pictures but all in all the pictures show yall had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed, sobs. but you all looked dashing and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One day one day sha, me sef go dey all this your fine fine pix dem. Nice shots. More practice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shots,lovely faces bur sup wff d fair chics elbow?gosh #yurk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aliciacia! U never fall my hand, sharp babe. Am impressed. Nice shots. Keep it up, u will go places! Nonye

    ReplyDelete