Pages

BIG CHOP!!!!

Hi my darlings .....
Okay i can not wait to gist you guys
I have been  transitioning to natural hair for 6 months .well yes i finally had the liver and i did my big chop on Monday i left just a little  relaxed part so the change wont be too drastic ..

 I dyed it red but it wasn't bright so i added a little blonde and it came out really nice .......







what do you guys think?
please drop your comments i would really appreciate it.
I promise to carrry you all along on  my  natural hair journey...
i am super excited about this....
Later guys.....
Share/Bookmark

16 comments :

  1. Very brave move dear, I like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur takin ur hair on a badt adventure.. coolies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not saying anything till u involve me in one of this ur "krikum-krakum" movements. *folds arms+not interested*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Always thought ladies who could cut their hair were bold, daring and confident. It says a lot about your personality,and it looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first it was a shocker, but now I see It suits you really well, and you have the personality for it! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely babe Rd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Works for u,been under the clipper for say 2yrs now,it stands u out from the norm...work it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like any female (baby,lil girl,teenager, young or old lady...) tampering with their hair. But urs, d hope u will grow a natural hair on it made it worthwhile. And I know it will fit u veeery weell. Weldone Alicia. Thumb up! Nonye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can imagine ow u wud have tot of d way u wud look if u had yhr hair cut and it takes a brave mind to make dat brave move.....yhr hair fits you so much and nice color that suit yhr skin color....beautiful in one word.Mama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice hair. I was natural for 6months I went back to the cream crack last month because I have zero tolerance for pain. I love the colour.
    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. bold move am still transitioning, hoping to do the big chop very soon.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!! I don't regret my big chop -- best decision yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This haircut really suits u babes,Nice one!!!I like!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one Babes

    ReplyDelete