Pages

BLOG COLLABORATION (BEACH DAY OUT WITH DESOLA MAKO)




















Last Saturday I and Desola Mako of http://www.deemako.com visited my favorite beach (Takwabay) 
 We had so much fun  
We showcased 3  three looks that caters to practically everyone irrespective your body size .
The first outfitt Shows us wearing a simple chiffon dress over our swim which to me was very conservative as my style is .
  The second outfits shows both of us in the dashiki which is very trendy and also very conservative this would also go with a hat . 
 
The third outfit which isn't my favorite because i am not very comfortable wearing a swim suit but is the most appropriate way to go to the beach .The kimono made me a little more comfortable .
 
 
Desola is one blogger i look up to as her style is so vintage and daring ..plus she has got a body to die for
 Her consistency with her blog makes me want to aspire to keep blogging .
 
Feel free to stalk Desola"s blog at deemako.com  
It was indeed a fun shoot with so much laughter 
 
Big thanks to Damilola for being  our very patient photographer.
Hugs and kisses..


Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Alice. I had such a fab time shooting and hanging with you. Love you.
    Www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desola and Alice, nice shoot!

    You go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures Alice, never a dulling moment with you, do u ever have a quiet day lol

    😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures Alice! Looks like you guys had fun, plus y'all look great!

    ReplyDelete