Pages

NEW HAIR ALERT : YARN TWISTS

Hey Guys!
If you have been following me on instagram you would have noticed i have a new hair on and i totally love it.
I took off my  faux locs  carried my hair for one week and decided to make another protective style.
I love this hair because it is very affordable yet chic .i have gotten countless positive comments from people.
I have taken so many selfies with it am sure instagram is tired of my face lol.

See pictures after the cut.









I cannot get over this style lol. lets see if i can keep this for a month ..
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram @largerthanlifealice to keep tabs on my fabulous life.
Happy Easter to you all.
Hugs and kisses.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. very nice...enhances ure face

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so good on you. i had it sometime late last year, i loved it very much also.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, please how many strands did you use per twist

    ReplyDelete