Pages

All i did over the weekend!

Hey Guys!how are you all doing?
Hope you all had a great weekend?My weekend was amazing .Let me brief you about it.
I went for my usual morning jogging on Saturday .it took me to hours to jog to UNILAG ,  round the school and back home.I was so tired .

 I got home rested for an hour then made pepper chicken and sandwich for the beach it tasted yum.

My friends and i went to the beach just to have fun plus Sunday was my baby brother's birthday so i thought it nice to take him there.
There was so much to eat and drink "so shame" {in Falz voice}i couldn't eat much because fitfam.
The biggest icing to my cake was my Aunt's visit it was so great seeing her.May God bless my Aunty Ezinne for me.
See pictures...























Then on Sunday i went to church and learnt so much about forgiveness and i was glad i was able to forgive everyone that might have hurt me

After service ,I and my friend Laide took my Brother out for his birthday

Now you know how my weekend went.
Hope your weekend was as eventful as mine ?
Kindly share how it went.
Hugs and kisses..

Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. ALice you and your Bro look like twins...hbd Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. See fine fine people o! Was a fun day I must say, but I can't find my pictures o! Bia, Koko, ogini? Wishing Sam abundance of blessings and better years ahead... Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See fine fine people o! Was a fun day I must say, but I can't find my pictures o! Bia, Koko, ogini? Wishing Sam abundance of blessings and better years ahead... Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyc weekend u had Sis...i missed out *sobs*

    ReplyDelete