Pages

Pictures From The Naturals In the City 9 Event !!!!!



Hello loves
How did your weekend go?
Hope it was eventful like mine ?
On Saturday i attended the Naturals in the city 9 event .If you all remember i did a post on it here .
It was so much fun .there were different stands for vendors show casing their natural hair products and accessories .
There was even a natural vegan smoothie stand and also a stand for African fabrics .
It was a great opportunity to meet up with my favorite girls.
There was so much laughther,fun and lots of catching up to do 
we all looked very pretty and well kept.
I hope you enjoy the pictures . 



THE VENDORS 


olori,com

locitude doing her thing

Atilola of African Naturalistas

i and Atilola

Midas naturals

a busy buyer and vendor

Namaste organics

Oh so smoothies (love their smoothies i had a sample of a few)
Hair accessories

BEAUTIFUL FACES


Habibat (i promised i wouldn't forget you name )

Doyin and i

do not know her but i think her skin is so amazing


Jacy and Doyin

My best gals (Ronnie,Doyin and Gloria )

The 4 Musketeers

Doyin

i like what she wore

Torera shes really larger than life

Gloria

with Tuke of tukesquest.blogspot.com/
Gloria of giginaija.blogspot.com .......
our little naturalista
All of me ..lol
 INSIDE THE MAIN EVENT 




We had so much fun 
Special shout out to Ronnie,Gloria and Doyin (hey girls!) you girls are one in a million.
Big thanks to Doyin for some of the pictures (hugs and kisses)
Have a fabulous week..
Hugs and kisses ...

Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. Love you to Alice. I sure had fun and thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.. but which one is smoothie again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one.. . But which one is smoothie again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, amazing pictures dear! It was a lovely event and a great time out with my girls!
    I didn't see anything you bought o?lolll!!! I guess we are no longer product junkies....

    www.chloesmakeover.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every body n everyone looking good, natural is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mehn i really missed o
    it looks like you guys had a lot of fun
    great pictures alice!
    I really enjoyed this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work,can i get a list of hair softening cream for my natural hair! Also can this be held in Abuja?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice pics, Alice. Looks like you all had fun.

    Don't Touch The Hair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chai! x3. All this una event wey be say na only woman dey dey. Make una dey invite some of us sometimes na. Sweet natural hair movement. Nice event and pictures too. Well done Koko and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice event, you guys sure had fun and looked all nice! I'll try to be at the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I dnt get anyone to go with so I missed it... I love the shift Jersey --- Rockies

    See chidinma.... I all wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete