Pages

What i think about Asa"s BED OF STONE

Artist – Asa
Album – Bed of Stone
Producer – Blair MacKichan
Label – Naive Records (2014)
Running time – 47:52

    I was in traffic on afternoon  thinking about my life lol and i turned and saw someone hawking this album in  traffic and am like abeg bring one since then i have been stuck
the first track DEAD AGAIN  sounds so surreal like she knows how it feels to be betrayed by a loved one
i cannot get enough of SATAN BE GONE and GRATEFUL.
       I think Asa is in a total class of her own her delivery ,her smooth husky voice her rise and fall in between pitches is totally off the hook.
 One word, Asa is amazing! And her Bed of Stone is a different flavor  that we haven’t had in music in a while.she sampled different genre of music and was able to pull it off flawlessly
Asa for Grammy biko!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Asa genre of music is really not my spec. I'm a party- song person whether it has good lyrics or not, so far the beat is jamming lol. Anyways I won't ignore the fact that I enjoy some of the tracks on Asa new album and I keep repeating these tracks over and over again. Asa is good at what she does, her lyrics always on point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asa genre of music is really not my spec. I'm a party- song person whether it has good lyrics or not, so far the beat is jamming lol. Anyways I won't ignore the fact that I enjoy some of the tracks on Asa new album and I keep repeating these tracks over and over again. Asa is good at what she does, her lyrics always on point.Olami

    ReplyDelete
  3. just becos of how well u speak of this album i would check it out .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asa i unarguable on a class of her own

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice i love what ure doing with the blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asa is in a class of her own, she's in competition with no1,just like Bez,Adele&Sam smith,that's how life should be,no need to be who you are not.
    I digress
    Totally love the album.

    ReplyDelete