Pages

HEALTHY EATS-Chicken peppersoup with sweet potato

When i was  younger, my mum made lots of pepper-soup for my dad from chicken pepper soup to goat meat,goat head and fish my daddy loved his pepper i can still  imagine him eating the pepper-soup with yam and using a large towel to clean off sweat .we called it "ji nmini oku"
These days i take alot of soups because it is so tasty and healthy due to my journey into healthier living 
today i am sharing with you all how i made my Chicken pepper-soup with sweet potato .


Ingredients
Ingredients
INGREDIENTS
           cut chicken into serving chunks
           black pepper (depends on how you like it)
           pepper soup spices
           grounded cray fish 
           scent leave (chopped)
           Maggi
           salt 
           ginger and garlic powder 
           sweet potato (chopped)



put cut chicken in a  large pot and cover with some of the water (about 500ml). Add a tablespoon of the pepper-soup spice , some salt,ginger and garlic , the Maggi  cubes, black pepper, the crayfish and the scent leave .  Stir and allow to simmer on low heat till liquid comes to a boil after 15mins add the sweet potatoes and let it boil.
and its ready 
can you see the steam ....

packed for the week 
Tastes so goood.
what do you guys think?
let me know if you try this out..
hugs and kisses.

Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Please can I have the soup along with the recipe? Just so I can have a reference to see if I'm getting it right. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!I've seen what to cook tomorrow morning *runs off *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm craving peppersoup right now...hmnnn... looks delicious.

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete