Pages

HETTY"S BRIDAL SHOWER

Hi hunnies,
Yesterday was my birthday so i am officially four years away from thirty ,and i am totally not excited about it.I thank God for life though...
So last week Saturday was a  friend and colleague's bridal shower ,it was organised by my other female colleagues it was so much fun.
I learnt a lot of ways  to please a man through his tummy and further down *winks* and i stored them in my archive for when i get married lol..(i found out recently my dad visits here)
i took pictures ...
Enjoy...










































We had plenty fun...
what do you think?
Please comment..
Have an amazing Easter holiday.


Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Alice where are you in all the pictures ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pple.luv d lady on natural hair! Team natural rocks!!!...Ara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ladies, plenty smiles, plenty food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ladies, plenty smiles, plenty food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I came late,and that's why my picture is last, I still had fun!!!!

    Congrats Hetty, and may God bless you on this journey ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure was fun. Wishing you a blissful marriage. Oh yes and tnx to anonymous for liking my hair😁😊. Nice work koks but you for try show for some pictures o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alice, u do really take very good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. As in fine women plenty there o. See food 😍 choi. She can Neva be in those pics that's d sad part of being a photo. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful women everywhere. See food o Choi 😍. She is always behind d cam except she wants to take a selfie. Great job dear.

    ReplyDelete