Pages

Esther Traditional Wedding.....

Last weekend my girl Esther got married and i was there to celebrate with her.if you remember i posted  her Introductory ceremony here  it was all we imagined as kids and more ..i got really teary eyed while they were performing the traditional rites ,i think the Yoruba people have a very interesting wedding tradition my girl Chloe of Chloe makeover made us look fabulous .
Please enjoy the pictures.


























































Yes i know the pictures are a lot ..
I wish Esther and Ayo a happy married life in love and good health.
Enjoy!
 


Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. thought you would upload all 102... hehehe

    welldone dear..

    www.chloesmakeover.blogdpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job well done Koko.... U shld add weddn albums etc to ur kitty... Plus I love the bride's make up transformation.. Super amazin! Good job Chole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent beat ! I would lіke tо apprentice wɦile yoս amend your website, ɦow coսld і subscribe foг a blog website?
    Τhe account helped mee ɑ acceptable deal.

    Ι had beeո a littlke bit acquainted օf this yоur broadcast offered bright ϲlear idea

    My blog; kent wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bride. I nominated your blog for Liebster awards please check details on my blog.

    belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very lovly..wish her my good tidings from Kenya!!
    http://kazinidaily.com/category/fashion/

    ReplyDelete