Pages

My Hair so far {Natural Hair journey]






I'm so excited about this post.its been three month post  big chop and i just want to share with you all how far my hair has grown( http://leccesroyale.blogspot.com/2013/10/big-chop.html 
semi big chop i left some relax ends to see if i would like my look

big chop!

a month after my bigchop

i and my natural sis Chloes makeover

my current hair length

current hair length
My hair is growing like weed ,like i always say" feed your hair and it would grow"
Feel free to make enquirers about my hair routine and products i use and i will be glad to share .
Love your Curls...
Please comment....
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Nice!u make me wanna cut my hair but....... hmmmmmnn!Nice tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam y ar u making us trip 4 GOLD SHORT NATURAL HAIR even those of us it won't fit.nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your hair is growing really fast and it looks healthy. I think I have to go natural again....

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feed ur hair and it will grow.... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realy love being on my natural hair too bt its kindar hard to maintein some time'i envy u sis'u look sweet

    ReplyDelete