Pages

LIVE @ MENTE DE MODA

Hey guys!how has your week been?Remember my post where i invited you all to come shop at my friends stand at the Mente de Moda exhibition?if you do not remember please click here .
So i wore this skull top i got at woolsworths and an old leggings and one black studded sneakers i bought from Asda George.I thought i looked amazing..

I was able to take very few pictures as i was engrossed with shopping lol! I and my girlfriend Gloria had so much fun!let me show you what she wore..i thought she looked extra chic!


anyways let me share with you more pictures i took..




































Everyone came out looking nice ...
What do you all think?
Please comment!
Be fabulous!

Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Great piece Alice...going places, abeg post dis comment ooo...Mr. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvly...Wish I cld get all d cloths...Alice we want more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and beautiful people...I wish I was dere....I love Gloria's sneakers......and u also Alice.Everybody looked stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice1...Although I missed *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems I missed out on lots of fun, shoot! Nice cover of the event... everyone did look beautiful (where were the guys??) Hope to be there next time thoh!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics. Y'all rily luk happy shaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koko 1 a.k.a Lecce Royale, ur too much abeg! Thanks so very much for helping out. May The Almighty continue to bless the works of your hands. Nice shots, sweet angles. Ur best is yet to come... BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alicia d gr8! U no go ever fall my hand. Those are wonderful pics. U are already a professional u know. Beautiful pictures and well taken. Weldone my gal! NONYE

    ReplyDelete