Pages

FUN @TOYIN"S HEN NIGHT!

bride to be

Hey sweeties,hunnies,suga,pumpkin,tomato lol I'm out of sweet  names to call you all...I'm  in a very high spirit ..
Last week Saturday i attended my friend Doyin's younger sisters hen night and beautiful women came out to have fun with the bride to be .My girl Gloria looked super hot!
Miss World lol!

I and Gloria

finnest gal ever liveth


my Gal Gloria

Glo and Toyin (bride to be)


Doyin and lil Niece



doyin's bestie ,bride to be,Doyin





Thanks to Doyin for the blurry pictures lol......
Have a fabulous week ..
kisses!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Your friend Gloria looks very hot in those pictures! #BlackAndSexy....Udochux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to her..So who is next..*big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's doyin lil niece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice o o y me na. Dont forget we had to transfer the pics from one device to another..... all the same sha.. still love the pics. Thanks for coming

    ReplyDelete