Pages

What i Have Been Rocking...........

Hope you are fine?Hope you are good ?cos i wanna know..
how are you all planning for the long holidays...trust me i cannot wait...
just want too share with you all what i have been wearing..


PS : i am not some sort of fashion guru or icon...im evolving and i know i wld get there i am just airing my veiw on what i think a fashionable plus size lady should look like without breaking the bank...
Enjoy.....













Hope you like my looks....
Kindly comment on the looks you like most
please follow me on twitter and instagram @biggestmeeche and on keek @alicekingsley1 .
be good guys.be true to yourself  and keep doing you...winks...
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. WOwwwwww I can't stop lookin @ dis pics over n over again......ur 2ruly a woman of class n style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dear!d jacket is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. olubunmi sisi ologeAugust 7, 2013 at 5:09 AM

    Big....bold and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, infact you should get paid for this dressing tips... I like the one wiv the red shoes d most. :-)

    Ehi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love all the outfits, the first photo is my favourite.Nice

    ReplyDelete