Pages

Memories of an Outstanding Ma.....

Hope you are fine?Hope you are good ?cos i wanna know.
how has ure week been hope stress free ? Happy Democratic day to my Nigerian readers..24th of may made it exactly 3yrs i lost my mum ...im happy dat im turing  intowhat she imagined i wld be ..i am also glad i was able to see life from  her  point of view ...when she always nagged(so i thought then)at me she wld go "Alili hmmm you wld marry one day o u better learn this thing" or when she wld be like"hmmm A lili take it easy you would soon start working then you would know how hard it is to waste.....
I also remember how she would cry when we are singing in church or singing a 'thank you mama' song during mothering sunday ..i also remeber her refraining from social activites so we could get the best .....i also remeber when she fanially allows me to go for a friends party how she wld chase me back to wear underskirt saying i shld dress like a lady..and ater seeing im all dressed well she wld always say 'remember  thedaughter of whom you are'that has been my guiding principle.
I always say that the only legacy a mother can give to her child is to tell them to always try to be good to all,to be content and to belive it can allways get better and to also  instill the fear of God in them ...
so today im celebrating a Legend...MRS Kingsley ....she indeed has done a fine job in Raising 4 adults My lovely big sis and my 2 young brothers ...
Keep resting Mama u over tried for us ...and i pray i am able to be a better wife u were to my daddy and a Great mom u were to us ...Never Planned to loose u but God  knows best ...
Keep resting Mummy.......
I miss you bad way.....
                                                         Mummy  of Destiny
                                                         yes she go school na!
                                                            four of us she too try....


Thanks alot guys pls  drop ure condolence on http://www.forevermissed.com/isiokeufere-eunice-kingsley/
xoxoxo......

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment