Pages

I AM REALLY BACK FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY DOLLS.....
Its really been a long time i did a new post i am so sorry i been engrossed with work and other family issues let me  jist u what i been up too....
OK i tried going all natural and failed, i failed cos i missed my regular retouched center parted look  see picture below .....
let me also share with you what i have been up to and by the way have u guys heard about the keek site like the video version of instagram lovely app i must say if u are on keek please follow me @alicekingsley1  its fun trust me.. i also feel in love with African fabrics and sewed the hell out of it  see pics below

I also fell in love with the  bohemian  and kinky hair i think it makes me look very posh and sophisticated  see what i mean below
I really thank God for life and for sound health please drop your comments i really missed u all i promise to blog more often...love Always .....

Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Love ur weave,pls, what is the name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures.welcome back
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that what you published made a lot of sense.
    However, consider this, what if you composed a catchier title?
    I am not saying your content isn't good., but suppose you added a post title
    that grabbed people's attention? I mean "I AM REALLY BACK FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    is a little vanilla. You could peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create post
    titles to get viewers to click. You might add a
    related video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    Stop by my website; free unique

    ReplyDelete