Pages

WELCOME HUNNIES!!!!!

Hi hunnies!
Want to formally welcome you all to my blog .....
Ive always had the flair for fashion and beauty..when i was a kid i was always playing dress up and use my mums make up of course i got scolded for doing so but that didn't stop  me.......
I am  going to be showing you all my day to day styles ,my little fashion bites and also how i see life from my very dramatic  point of view.....
Welcome  once again.........
The expression a woman wears on her face is more important than the clothes she wears on her back.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. nice outfit gal nt looking bad atall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Alice i just have 1 thing to say to u & that is disable captcha code in ur blog Why? it makes commenting anonymously tedious. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnks dear i have disabled it gracis...

    ReplyDelete